miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2014

ANDALUCÍA 

WHAT TO DO IN THE CITY OF FLAMENCO, SEVILLE-SPAIN A MAGICAL PLACE FULL OF ART.

this is your guide to what you should do in Andalucía ! hope you like it !

Esta es la guía de lo que deberías de hacer en Andalucía! espero que les guste !

My sister came to visit me for an entire month ! so we decided we wanted to go to the south for the first time and get to know Seville. I was pretty much EXITED ! because I love flamenco, I´ve been dancing since I was seven (7) years old and Seville means everything in the creation of that beautiful art, and of course I wanted to see what was the inspiration to the Gipsies and how beautiful was the Moorish art, that everyone talked so much to me about.  
Mi hermana me vino a visitar por un mes entero! así que decidimos ir al sur por primera vez y conocer la ciudad de Sevilla. Yo estaba muy EMOCIONADA! porque amo el flamenco y he bailado desde que tengo siete (7) años y Sevilla significa todo para la creacion de este precioso arte ! Y por supuesto yo quería ver lo que había inspirado a los gitanos y quería ver lo precioso que todo el mundo me decía que era el arte Mudéjar.

GO TO MY WEB FOR MORE DETAILS ! www.indefinitestyle.com
ENTRA A MI WEB PARA MAS DETALLES !

H




























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario